Friday, June 17, 2005

On The Road Again...

Well we're packing up from Portland. It was an interesting stay and I hada chance to think thru a few things so far which I'll get to blogging on soon. We're heading into California and a drive along the Pacific Coast Highway into Santa Cruz. There we're hooking up with Vintage Faith church. You can check out their web site by clicking below:

Vintage Faith church

Since I've been checking out what it means to be the body of Christ - I think it's pretty cool the series they are in right now at Vintage Faith! Looking forward to it!

I got a feeling back a few months ago that my plans may not come out exactly as I figured they would but so far I can see that God has opened some doors and experiences - that I wouldn't have thought of or dreamed of! So we'll look forward to VF! It's been an amazing journey so far! What a ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home